SA01: Now Available
Super Alpine magazine Chamonix
A 20-year love affair with France’s mountain playground
In this special launch edition of the Super Alpine magazine, we have a massive 214 pages of photographs and stories from the Alps' most famous mountain resort.
We’ve been visiting Chamonix for 20 years. Over those years we’ve seen changing landscapes, disappearing glaciers and tragic events. Read our stories and see the photographs from the crowned king of the steep couloir, the off-piste nirvana and the death-sport capital of the world.
The mountain playground
The death-sport capital of the world
Rise of the selfie
To the rescue
Clouds of discontent
Aiguille du Midi
Montenvers & Mer de Glace
Montroc & Le Tour
The sick & the steep
- 214 pages
- Over 190 photographs
- More than 7000 words
- Perfect bound
- Printed in the United Kingdom
- American letter (215.9 by 279.4 millimetres / 8.5 by 11 inches)
- 808g / 1.7lbs
- The cover is soft touch laminated FSC-approved 300gsm uncoated paper
- The inside is FSC-approved 120gsm uncoated paper
Price & delivery
Select your country for delivery costs.** If you wish to pay using Stripe or bank transfer please contact us for more information.
* Delivery costs are due to the size and weight of the magazine.
* Terms apply.