The museum was founded in 1976 by Leonard Gianadda. The museum grounds were originally developed to be an apartment block but during the excavations, a Roman temple was found. After Leonard's brother Pierre died in a plane crash, the plans changed and he built the foundation.
The museum has three permanent exhibitions - a car museum of around fifty old vehicles (1897 to 1939). A sculpture park in the gardens with the remains of Gallo-Roman thermal baths on display and a Gallo-Roman exhibition.
As well as other temporary exhibitions, the museum also hosts small concerts.Rue du Forum 59, 1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Phone: +41 27 722 39 78
|Times||June to November: 09:00 - 18:00 November to June: 10:00 - 18:00|
|Free parking. Gardens are open weather permitting.|